Menara Uoa Bangsar, 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, Taman Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

My name is Shamala.I enroll has member last year on 08/10/2016 from a friend who was working part time at Lunch Actually Jalan Bangsar Kuala Lumpur as he mentioned about me to an associate named Pauline Lee.

So she interviewed me and request me to pay deposit of RM50.00 and the fee was RM3,800.00 discounted me about 14.5%(cos my friend) and request me to pay the remaining balance. So I promised her I'll bank-in on Monday but initially I was on medical leave on that day. Pauline Lee called me requested when will I bank-in the balance as the way she persuade me. Put trust on her that I'll meet my right person from their company sorry I'm being cheated.

When I call to convey to the staff at Lunch Actually he would say "I'll inform Pauline to call you." but no call from her till now she silent. I've went two dates who is not serious at all to start know me as a friend. Ain't worth at all. Because this my hard earn money.

Even I'm thinking whether to go final date they recommend now.

Pauline Lee never inform me the member's had professional career and have high demand and expectation on their dates.Just fix when the man said "yes" for the date.

Review about: Lunch Actually Matchmaking Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Regretful.

Had an Experience with Lunch Actually?

Comments

lunchactually1

Dear Shamala,

We regret to hear about your experience in regards to your membership with us.

We acknowledge your feedback that our consultant should contact you as requested.We have relayed this to the team and we will ensure that this will not happen again.

Please rest assured that our matching is done on a holistic approach, not just basic preferences, but on comprehensive aspects like values and life goals.

It's not just a matter of someone saying 'yes'. And we believe that every one of our client definitely has some sort of expectation in their future partner, just like you would too. After all, our clients are those who are serious about finding long-term relationships.

We will contact you soon in order to look into your feedback and to find solutions for your concerns.

We take every feedback seriously and we hope you would allow us to make things right.

Thank you and we will speak to you soon.Sincerely, Lunch Actually

to lunchactually1 #1382758

Already exposed that when lunch actually say want to contact you soon means they want to know who you are than force you to remove the bad posts that you write about them